Muskego Residents Graduate from Mount Mary College
- School: Mount Mary College
The following local residents graduated from Mount Mary College on May 19, 2012:
• Gabriella Pyptiuk received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and French from Mount Mary College. Pyptiuk graduated magna cum laude.
• Samantha Radish received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Mount Mary College. Radish graduated cum laude.
• Cayla Clements received a Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics from Mount Mary College.
• Marianne Schultz received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Mount Mary College. Schultz graduated summa cum laude.
• Jessica Shaw received a Master of Science degree in Community Counseling from Mount Mary College.
Mount Mary College conferred degrees (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Science in Nursing) upon approximately 270 graduates in May 2012. In addition, 115 graduates received master's degrees in English, education, counseling, art therapy and occupational therapy. Post-baccalaureate certificates were given in three different academic areas.
Mount Mary College, founded in 1913 by the School Sisters of Notre Dame, was Wisconsin's first four-year, degree-granting Catholic college for women. Located on an 80-acre campus in Milwaukee, the College offers more than 30 undergraduate majors for women and eight graduate programs for women and men. Mount Mary also emphasizes study abroad, service learning, and social justice initiatives. Its nearly 1900 students enjoy small class sizes (average 15) and over 90 percent of full-time students receive financial aid or scholarships. Through classroom instruction and community service, Mount Mary develops women to be leaders in their professions and their communities, serving as role models to inspire achievement in others. Visit Mount Mary at www.mtmary.edu.