Crime Corner: Police Seek Shoplifting Suspects
Muskego Police blotter includes a man who attempted to shoplift at Kohl's, fleeing with another suspect before police could arrive on scene.
Friday, Sept. 7 –
- A resident in the S7300 block of Hillendale Dr. reported the burglary of a detached garage in the overnight hours.
- A tent, laid out to dry, was stolen from a yard in the W16300 block of Woods Rd. earlier in the evening.
- A complaint of fireworks in the area of Idle Isle Park was received. Officers were unable to locate the source.
Saturday, Sept. 8 –
- A 66 year old Big Bend woman was arrested and cited for shoplifting at Piggly Wiggly.
- A complaint of fireworks in the area of Muskego Dr. and Hiawatha Dr. was received. Officers were unable to locate the source.
Sunday, Sept. 9 – Employees at Kohl’s Department Store confronted a shoplifter, who dropped the stolen merchandise and fled the scene in a gold Cadillac operated by a male black subject. The suspect is described as male white in his mid-30’s, with brown hair, glasses and mustache. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt, khaki shorts, and white tennis shoes.
Monday, Sept. 10 – A resident in the W14800 block of Lynn Dr. reported her vehicle was struck with paint balls, damaging a tail light. The incident occurred between 10:30pm on September 9, and 7:45am on the 10th.
Thursday, Sept. 13 –
- A homeowner in the W19400 block of Hillview Dr. reported the theft of a wheel barrow from her yard.
- A resident in the W17200 block of Rossmar Ct. reported subjects soliciting door-to-door, who were not going to every residence, and they found it suspicious. Officers contacted subjects soliciting for Premier Chemical and ProTech. They did not have a city issued permit, and were advised they could not solicit without the permit.