Missing Any Electronics? Muskego Police May Have Them
Accompanying this week's list of 'usual suspects' in the crime report are two incidents of left-behind (or stolen?) items...if you're missing any electronics, they may be at MPD.
Friday, May 11 –
- A laptop computer was found in the area of Denoon Rd. and Point Denoon Rd. and turned over to the police department. If you lost a laptop, give us a call.
- A camera was found in the city hall common council chambers on May 2nd. If you left your camera at city hall, give us a call.
- An 18 year old Milwaukee woman was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
Saturday, May 12 –
- A 37 year old New Berlin woman was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
- A neighbor’s noise complaint led to two Wind Lake brothers, ages 30 and 39, being arrested for Disorderly Conduct following an altercation outside Danny Haskell’s Bar & Grill.
- A residence in the W12800 block of Woods Rd. was burglarized.
- A 21 year old Waterford man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of Loomis Rd. and North Cape Rd.
Sunday, May 13 –
- A car pulling into the back parking lot of Muskego High School around midnight aroused the suspicion of a patrolling officer, who made contact with the occupants. That contact resulted in the arrest of the 17 year old Waukesha man who was driving the car for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A residence in the W19100 block of Parker Dr. was toilet papered.
- A 17 year old Muskego man was arrested for shoplifting at Piggly Wiggly.
Monday, May 14 – A resident in the S7200 block of Luehring Dr. reported the theft of video games from his residence.
Tuesday, May 15 –
- Yard lights at a residence in the S7000 block of Sandalwood Cir. were damaged.
- A boat was stolen from the M & W Marine storage facility on College Ave.
- An unknown subject, not an employee, tried to break into a vending machine in the employee break room at Piggly Wiggly