Invite a friend
Living Well with Chronic Conditions
Six-part series every Monday through December 10 with nutritional guidance, ways to deal with pain and fatigue, how to talk to your doctor, and much more. Must call 262-928-2745 to register.
More About Muskego Regency
Muskego's seniors can retire in style, comfort and convenience at the Regency, located on 32 picturesque acres at the corner of Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
Open for more than 10 years, the complex offers senior apartments, a community and assisted living. The Lodge features a welcoming common area, with comfortable chairs, a skylit atrium and cozy fireplace.
Activities are on-going, and often the public is welcomed to attend events, such as concerts in the summer and Veterans' Day ceremonies in the fall.
Other events here
- Tai Chi Fundamentals Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am
- Focus on Fitness Tue, May 21, 9:00 am–11:30 am
- VFW Memorial Day Ceremony Sat, May 25, 10:00 am
- Grief Support Group Monthly, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Dirty Kettle, Mountain Man Wed, Jun 5, 1:30 pm
- The Heart of Harmony Men’s Chorus Tue, Jun 11, 6:30 pm
- The History of Milwaukee Breweries Wed, Jun 19, 1:00 pm