It seems milder weather makes for riskier behavior, especially behind the wheel as the weekly neighborhood watch report from the Muskego Police Department would indicate.
Friday, Feb. 3 –
- A resident in the W20100 block of Ridge Rd. reported that jewelry had been taken from the residence sometime in the last four weeks.
- A 32 year old Mount Pleasant man was arrested for drunk driving after he was found around 5:00pm, passed out behind the wheel, at the intersection of Hwy 36 and Hwy 45.
Saturday, Feb. 4 – An 18 year old Muskego man was arrested for operating under the influence of K2, an illegal, synthetic form of marijuana, near the intersection of Janesville Rd. and Kipling Dr.
Sunday, Feb. 5 –
- Officers investigating a report of an underage drinking party in the S8300 block of Hillendale Dr. were contacted by a neighbor about a car parked in his driveway without permission. A person was seen running from the area. On February 6th, officers arrested a 20 year old Muskego woman and charged her with loitering and possessing a fake I.D.
- A driver reported his window was damaged by a rock or some kind of projectile while operating near Racine Ave. and Hillendale Dr.
- A 44 year old Union Grove man was arrested for drunk driving on Durham Dr. near Holz Dr.
Monday, Feb. 6 – A 50 year old Muskego woman was arrested for drunk driving on Janesville Rd. near Poe’s Place.
Wednesday, Feb. 8 –
- A residence in the W17400 block of Muskego Dr. was burglarized. The burglary was reported shortly after 12:00pm.
- A 16 year old Muskego girl was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
Thursday, Feb. 9 – A 59 year old Milwaukee man was charged with his 3rd drunk driving offense after he was stopped on HWY 36 near Thode Dr. around 3:45pm.
Friday, Feb. 10 – A traffic stop on Loomis Dr. near Union Church Rd. led to the arrest of a 19 year old Eagle man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.