Friday, March 16 – A girl’s bicycle was found in Kurth Park. If you lost a girl’s bike, call the police department.
Saturday, March 17 – A resident in the S6300 block of Regency Ct. reported jewelry taken from the residence.
Sunday, March 18 –
- At 12:43 a.m., a 17 year old Muskego man was arrested near Lannon Dr. and Kirkwood Dr. for absolute sobriety. Two other 17 year old Muskego men were also arrested. One for underage drinking and the other for possession of alcohol, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Shortly after 2:00 a.m., an 18 year old Muskego woman was treated for suspected alcohol poisoning
- A woman’s 10 speed bike was found on School Dr. If you have lost a woman’s 10 speed bike, call the police department.
- Pick N Save reported receiving a counterfeit $100 bill.
Monday, March 19 – Nine residences on Charlotte Ct., Quietwood Dr., Daisy Dr., and Linda Ct., reported that unlocked vehicles were entered, and items of value stolen. Police have repeatedly asked residents to lock their vehicles.
Tuesday, March 20 –
- A traffic stop in the area of Hillendale Dr. and Racine Ave. resulted in the arrest of a 19 year old Muskego man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- There was a minor fire outside a residence in the W12700 block of Blue Heron Lane. There was minor damage, but no one was hurt.
- A Muskego woman reported that an unknown subject rummaged through her black Chevy 4 door around 1:30pm while it was parked at the Muskego Post Office.
- A resident in the W17600 block of Haven Dr. reported that it appeared someone attempted to enter his residence while he was gone.
Thursday, March 22 –
- A 52 year old New Berlin woman was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
- A boat motor was stolen from a residence in the S6700 block of Kipling Dr.
Friday, March 23 – A found bicycle was turned in after being left in the bike rack at St. Leonard’s School for the past week.