Muskego Police received a report on Sept. 17 at 10:16 a.m. of a drive off from Jetz Convenience Store. A red Dodge Caravan driven by a white male in his 20’s left without paying and since then has struck twice at Jetz. The car has a Wisconsin license plate of 886-PLP, however, it appears to be altered.
In addition, here are other incidents from this week's police blotter:
Friday, Sept. 14 –
- A 19 year old Muskego man received a citation for shooting a BB gun at Schmidt Park.
- A resident in the S8400 block of Country View Ct reported someone cut a window screen and tried to enter their home. The homeowner reported seeing someone in the area with a flashlight, but could not provide a description.
- A noise complaint was received regarding a bon fire in the S7200 block of Martin Dr. The homeowner was advised of the complaint, and the music was turned down and the party moved inside.
Saturday, Sept. 15 –
- A 19 year old Franklin man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of Racine Ave. and Jean Dr.
- A 21 year old MuSkego man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of College Ave and Preston Lane.
- The police department received a report of a rollover accident on Durham Dr. near Schultz Lane. The 20 year old Muskego man that had been driving the vehicle fled the scene. He was located at his residence and charged with drunk driving.
- A homeowner in the S8400 block of Bending Brae Dr. reported the theft of items from her home.
Sunday, Sept. 16 –
- A traffic stop on STH 45 at Oakdale Dr. resulted in the passenger, a 20 year old Racine man, being cited for underage drinking.
- A black GMC truck was keyed while parked at a residence in the S8400 block of Providence Way sometime after midnight.
Monday, Sept. 17 –
- A small girl’s bicycle was found at Muskego City Hall.
- The theft of construction materials in the W15900 block of Princeton Dr. was reported.
- A 67 year old Muskego woman was cited for Failure to Yield after striking a bicyclist with her car at the intersection of Princeton Dr. and Honeysuckle Dr. The 54 year old Muskego man riding the bicycle suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
Tuesday, Sept. 18 – A 47 year old Wind Lake woman was arrested and charged with shoplifting at Walmart.