This week's neighborhood watch crime report includes another incident where drivers under the influence never made it out of McDonald's drive-through. The restaurant has made in the past year resulting in the arrest of drivers under the influence.
Friday, August 24 – An 18 year old Muskego woman and 14 year old Mauston girl were arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
Saturday, August 25 –
- A 33 year old Waterford man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of Janesville Rd and Woods Rd. He was also charged with refusing to take a breath test.
- A garage in the W14700 block of Janesville Rd. was damaged within the last 3-4 days.
- A homeowner in the S6800 block of Churchill Ct. was advised of a noise complaint around 5:00pm regarding a live band. The music was turned down.
- A 20 year old Muskego man was arrested for absolute sobriety with a 15 year old passenger in the car. The arrest took place in the area of Scenic Dr. and Haven Dr.
- Several vehicles were cited for parking on the grass at Park Arthur.
- A third shift officer made contact with four subjects in the parking lot of Walmart. They advised him they were waiting for an extremely intoxicated 22 year old Franklin man to sober up before leaving. Unfortunately for the 20 year old Milwaukee woman with them, she had also been drinking, and was cited for underage drinking.
Sunday, August 26 –
- A complaint was received regarding an altercation at Pioneer Inn. One subject was transported to the hospital, but did not want to pursue charges.
- A traffic stop in the area of Moorland Rd and Janesville Rd. led to a 19 year old Wind Lake man being cited for excessive acceleration, and the 16 year old Kenosha boy with him being cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A resident in the W19500 block of Muskego Dam Rd. was advised of a loud music complaint.
- A 33 year old New Berlin woman was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
Monday, August 27 –
- Walmart reported a retail theft.
- A 41 year old Milwaukee woman was charged with employee theft at Walmart.
- A resident in the W19800 block of Holy Patch Ct. reported an oven fire. Officers were able to extinguish the fire prior to the arrival of fire personnel.
Tuesday, August 28 – An odor of burning marijuana led to the arrest of a 46 year old Muskego woman for possession of marijuana in the S7800 block of Overlook Bay Rd.
Wednesday, August 29 –
- A 911 transfer call reporting a reckless driver led to the arrest of a 37 year old East Troy woman in the area of Racine Ave. and Woods Rd. for her third drunk driving offense.
- A theft from vehicle was reported in the W15500 block of Janesville Rd.
- McDonald’s employees reported one vehicle struck another in the drive-thru line, before leaving the area. The car was stopped in the area of Racine Ave. and Woods Rd., and the 51 year old Waterford woman driving was arrested for her second drunk driving offense.
- A 55 year old Waterford man, who stopped at the traffic stop listed above to check on his live-in girlfriend who was driving the stopped vehicle, was also arrested for drunk driving.
Thursday, August 30 – An apartment manager in the S8400 block of Racine Ave. reported someone writing obscenities on an apartment door.
Friday, August 31 – A third shift officer who stopped a subject in the area of College Ave. and College Ct. who matched the description of a person wanted by New Berlin Police, arrested the 27 year old New Berlin man for drunk driving, before turning custody of the man over to the New Berlin Police Department.