Wednesday, August 15 –
- A resident was advised about riding an ATV on the road in the S6900 block of Hale Park Dr.
- A resident was advised about riding an ATV on the road and in a common area in the W18700 block of Emerald Dr.
- A resident was advised about riding a go kart on the road in the area of Simandl Dr. and Tomar Dr. I am not sure what is going on here, but driving ATVs and go karts on the road is and has been illegal for a long time. Very weird day.
Thursday, August 16 –
- A 53 year old Big Bend man was arrested for drunk driving in the S9300 block of Crowbar Rd.
- A 29 year old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Mobil Gas Station after creating a disturbance while intoxicated.
Friday, August 17 –
- Two Muskego men, ages 17 and 18, were charged with trespassing, obstructing, and underage drinking, after being found swimming in a pool in the W20100 block of Wood Berry Lane. They fled the area, but one of the subjects was apprehended, and the other turned himself in.
- A bike found at McDonald’s and was turned over to the police department. If you lost your bike at McDonald’s, come and see us.
- A construction worker came into the police department to report he found a purse in the wooded area around the I-43 Park N Ride on Racine Ave. Investigation found that the purse had been taken from a Muskego residence during a burglary in 2003. The owner was reunited with her property.
- An 18 year old Muskego man was arrested for disorderly conduct after making threats to a 15 year old boy and girl at Mill Valley Elementary School.
Saturday, August 18 –
- A 21 year old Wind Lake man was arrested for drunk driving after crashing his vehicle in the area of Muskego Dam Rd. and Kelsey Dr. A 25 year old Greenfield man who was a passenger in the car was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- An officer investigating two suspicious vehicles in the McDonald’s parking lot led to the arrest of a 16 year old Muskego man for possession of marijuana.
- A reckless driving complaint led to the arrest of a 27 year old Muskego woman in the W19700 block of Henneberry Dr. for her second drunk driving offense.
- A homeowner was advised of a noise complaint in the S7300 block of Richdorf Dr.
- A homeowner was advised of a noise complaint regarding a loud party in the S7300 block of Quietwood Dr.
- A homeowner was advised of noise complaint regarding a live band in the S8000 block of Northview Dr
Sunday, August 19 –
- A homeowner in the S7600 block of Rain Tree Ct. was advised of a noise complaint.
- The staff at JD’s Tavern on Hillendale Dr. was advised of a noise complaint. Seriously, did I miss a memo that everyone was supposed to have a loud party this weekend!
- An officer noticed a vehicle operating recklessly in the parking lot of Kwik-Trip. The subjects in the car had been spoken to by an officer earlier in the night about their behavior behind McDonald’s. A 15 year old Muskego boy picked up a curfew citation for not heeding the first officer’s advice to go home.
- A residence in the S6700 block of Adrian Dr. was burglarized.
- The operator of a vehicle observed in the area of the burglary on Adrian Dr., led to the arrest of a 46 year old Muskego man, for his 4th drunk driving offense after officers stopped the vehicle in the area of Piggly-Wiggly to determine if he was involved in the burglary. Investigation found that the driver and his passenger were not involved in the burglary. The driver was also cited for possession of marijuana, and his passenger, a 44 year old South Milwaukee man, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Monday, August 20 –
- An accident in the area of Diamond Dr. and Crest Dr. led to the arrest of a 21 year old Muskego man for drunk driving.
- A garage in the S7800 block of Broken Arrow Ct. was burglarized.
- A 23 year old Muskego man survived a heroin overdose after receiving medical attention. He is facing charges for possession of heroin, marijuana, and prescription drugs.
- A purse was stolen from Idle Isle.
Tuesday, August 21 –
- Wal-mart employees reported a retail theft which occurred on August 15th.
- A house in the S7300 block of Parkland Dr. was egged sometime after 10:00pm on August 20th.
- A car was keyed while parked in the parking lot at Piggly-Wiggly. The incident was reported around 9:20pm, and the suspects were described as two male white subjects driving Harley Davidson motorcycles last seen northbound on Racine Ave.
Wednesday, August 22 – A window on a residence in the W19100 block of Hillview Dr. was damaged by a BB.
Thursday, August 23 –
- A 56 year old Caledonia man was arrested in the area of North Cape. Rd. and Durham Dr. for his second drunk driving offense.
- A lawn ornament was stolen from a yard in the W14800 block of Belle Chase Pkwy.