Here is this past week's incident report from the Muskego Police Department:
Friday, July 27 –
- A 43 year old Menomonee Falls woman was arrested for operating after revocation and bail jumping after a single vehicle accident on Woods Rd. at Jaeger Pl. She is also being investigated for operating under the influence of prescription medication.
- A 44 year old Wind Lake man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of US 45 and STH 36.
Saturday, July 28 –
- A 24 year old Union Grove man was arrested for drunk driving in the area of STH 36 and Loomis Dr.
- A burglary to a storage unit in the W12700 block of Loomis Dr. was reported.
- A 16 year old boy from Muskego and a 15 year old boy from Waterford were arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
Sunday, July 29 –
- A 64 year old Des Moines, IA man was advised regarding soliciting without a permit in the S6900 block of Cornell Cir. The 31 year old Muskego man who made the complaint was also advised regarding his behavior.
- A resident in the S7500 block of Woods Rd. was advised regarding burning grass too close to his garage.
- A complaint was received regarding members of Abundant Living Church soliciting in the area of Parkland Dr. and Hedgewood Dr. without a permit. They advised they were not selling anything. A member of a legitimate religious entity may go door to door without a permit, provided they are not selling anything, giving away anything in exchange for donations, or asking for donations to their organization. If they do any of the above, they need a permit. They should also carry some type of proof that they are representing a legitimate religious entity.
- A grill was stolen from a residence in the W18700 block of Acorn Dr.
Monday, July 30 –
- At 1:44am, an employee of McDonald’s turned in a men’s wallet found in the parking lot of the restaurant.
- A resident in the W16100 block of Bay Lane Pl. reported the theft of prescription medication from a camper.
- A 15 year old Muskego girl was arrested for shoplifting at Wal-mart.
- A 26 year old Muskego man was arrested for shoplifting at Kohl’s Department Store.
- Several juveniles were advised regarding “ding dong ditching” in the W14900 block of Dartmouth Circle around 10:30p.m.
Tuesday, July 31 – A house in the W15300 block of Honeysuckle Dr. was egged.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 –
- Several cars in the S7000 block of Hiawatha Dr. were egged.
- A residence in the S7800 block of Wood Berry Lane was toilet papered.
- A lawnmower was stolen from a residence in the S6400 block of Hawthorne Dr.
- A business in the S6400 block of College Ct. reported the theft of copper.
- A lawnmower and broken lawn chair were found on the corner of Gold Dr. and Jewel Crest Dr. It was not the same lawnmower stolen from Hawthorne Dr. …we checked.
- A resident in the W19000 blk. of Richdorf Dr. called around 11:00pm to report subjects using smoke bombs in the area. Investigation found that a homeowner was allowing Milwaukee Art Institute students to film a class project at their home, and the smoke was from a fog machine.
Thursday, August 2 – A resident in the S7600 block of Quietwood Dr. reported his mailbox had been struck overnight.
Friday, August 3 – A 21 year old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunk driving on Janesville Rd. at Woodland Place.