A Muskego man who recently has relocated to Cudahy has been charged with repeated sexual assault of a child, which Racine County says involved at least three encounters with his girlfriend.
According to the criminal complaint:
Investigators were called to the home of a 15-year-old Wind Lake girl who told them she was physically and sexually assaulted by William Mossefin, 19 — and 18 at the time — at her home in May of 2012.
The girl told investigators that he had become aggressive, squeezing her throat to the point where she couldn't breathe while the assault took place. The girl said the two had been dating since she was 14 and that their "sexual contacts were consensual."
The girls parents told investigators they were not initially aware of the continued sexual activity, but wanted Mossefin prosecuted in light of the alleged choking incident.
Mossefin remains free on a $10,000 signature bond, and will have a preliminary hearing on Feb. 21. He could face a maximum penalty of $100,000 in fines and 40 years in prison if found guilty.