Property Taxes: Where to Pay, How to Pay

Of course there's city hall, but you do have options if you'd like to get credit for paying your taxes in 2012.

  • It's been a steady stream at Muskego City Hall for residents wishing to make a payment toward their property taxes and claim the payment on their 2012 income taxes.

Here's a quick reference of what you may need to know before making a payment:

  • City Hall will be opened until 4:30 today and from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28. After that, payments will not be counted toward 2012. If you're new to the area, or have never had to pay taxes (right...) they are located about one mile south of the Racine Avenue and Janesville Road intersection (W182 S8200 Racine Avenue), or off of Pioneer Drive about one mile south of Janesville.
  • You can also mail in your payment, or drop it off in the silver box located just outside city hall as well as the library; however this may not guarantee a 2012 payment.
  • Online payments are also available through the city's website without a service charge, or can be made to your credit card, where a service charge will apply. In-person payments cannot be made by credit card however.
  • You may also phone in your payment at 1-800-2PAYTAX. Here too a service charge will apply.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »