Originally farmland, Muskego Lakes Country Club has been shaped during the past 40 years to become the area's destination for golf, while still maintaining the rural flavor of its roots. Shortly after being built, the course and clubhouse were sold to Scott Krause, who brought his family to Muskego. The family still operates the facility today, keeping it competitive with other courses in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Muskego's only 18-hole course, Muskego Lakes also boasts a banquet facility with accommodations for parties up to 500. The club is open to the public and is typically used for all types of banquets. It also hosts Fish Fry's throughout the winter as well as Mother's Day and Easter brunches.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm. Members should call to schedule a tee time.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to door
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: No
- Restrictions: No pets
- Casual attire: Yes