Kurt Fifer and Thomas Jewelers have been a part of the Muskego community since 1977, and the shop is Muskego's only jeweler. The knowledgeable staff can help in finding a new piece of jewelry for a special moment or event, or in restoring a vintage piece handed down from grandma.
Thomas Jewelers offers repairs, watch battery replacement, and, above all, education to their customers to help guide their jewelry purchase. Customization is also possible, with a master goldsmith available in-store.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 10am - 5pm; Tue, Thu, Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp in front from easy access parking
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Financing, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: If for any reason you aren’t thrilled with your purchase that was paid by cash, check or charge card, Thomas Jewelers will refund your purchase amount within 30 days, providing the merchandise is in “like-new” condition.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Their loyalty over the years, and it's been great to take part in people's celebrations and special moments.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: Dora, Hearts on Fire, Kabana, John Bagley Designs, Lorenzo, Pandora, and many more.