- Position sought: Muskego Common Council - District 3
- Address: S72 W16972 Briargate Lane
- Family: Married
- Education: Has not responded
- Occupation: Technical Specialist at Key Technical
- Related experience: Elected to the council in 2004. With the exception of the Teen Board and Landfill I think I've been on every committee. I particularly enjoy the Historical Society Committee. The last two years I have been on the Planning Commission
Why are you running for this office?
I ran initially to give back to the community that has given me so much over the years.
What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
There's no doubt that the long awaited Janesville Road project will be a focus for the next several years while we endure the construction. The construction is only a part of the overall project as Muskego is responsible for the streetscaping expenses.
What is the biggest issue in this race and how will you address it, if elected?
The city has borrowed an enormous amount of money for capital projects - some of which I agree with and others I don't. Managing that capital budget and debt will be a focus for many years to come."
What sets you apart from the other candidate?
Has not responded
Candidate website: none listed